The DARCO SlimLine™ Cast Boot can be adapted to fiberglass casts, bulky compression bandages and a variety of wound-care applications, making it one of the most versatile cast shoes on the market.
Features and Benefits
- Square Toe Design acts as a protective bumper and gives the patient more room to accommodate larger casts and bandages.
- Universal Forefoot Closure.
- Higher Ankle Strap ads stability.
- Elasticized strap allows for fixed ankle ambulation.
- Rocker Sole allows for a smooth roll throughout the gait pattern.
- Suggested Code: L3260
- Use with casts and compression bandaging of the foot and ankle
- Surgery of the midfoot/forefoot
|Size||Women’s Shoe Size||Men’s Shoe Size||Catalog Number|
|Small||5.5 - 8||-||SLQ1B|
|Medium||8.5 - 10||6 - 8||SLQ2B|
|Large||10.5 - 13||8.5 - 11||SLQ3B|
|X-Large||13.5+||11.5 - 14||SLQ4B|