Body Armor® Night Splint
Dorsal Night Splint
The DARCO Body Armor® Night Splint is the only night splint on the market today that actively engages the windlass mechanism of the foot resulting in a specific and sustained stretch to the plantar fascia and a sustained low load stretch to the flexor tendons, Achilles tendon, and calf muscles.
Features and Benefits
- Loading the windlass mechanism naturally brings the foot/ankle to a near 90 degree angle thus eliminating the “lever effect” and the resulting pressure on the apex of the ankle present in other dorsal models.
- Elastic connector ring allows for natural flexion of the foot and toes.
- Low profile design allows for maximum user comfort and compliance.
- One-size-fits-most means reduced inventory.
- Suggested Code: L4396
- Patent # 8226589 & 9387108
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Heel Spurs
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Achilles Tendinosis
- Ankle Contracture
Proper Application of the Body Armor® Night Splint Video